Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Little Bit Alike

Yesterday we took this picture of Lily playing in the dryer.



This was her first foray into the fun that can be had inside a major appliance, and Matthew and I were remembering how Luke used to do the same thing all the time. So I went back through our pictures and found this one of Luke.



They are exactly the same age in these two pictures. They were both taken in July when they were each 18 months old. I always think that they are so different from each other, but occasionally I am reminded that they really are a little bit alike. And lately I keep looking at Lily and thinking what a big girl she is, but when I see this picture of Luke, I feel like he was still so little. Have I mentioned lately that I wish my kids would STOP GROWING!?!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures in the dryer! I definitely can see the resemblance between Luke and Lily. Thanks for sharing your blog website with me, I've added it to my list. Hope to see you soon!